We gather and use your data solely and exclusively for the purposes of Odlewnia Żeliwa Simiński-Ordon Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with a registered office in Poczesna, Zawodzie, at ul. Jałowcowa 12 (42-262 Poczesna, Zawodzie), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Częstochowa, 17th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under entry number KRS 0000629517, registered with the Taxpayer Identification Number NIP: 5731011937, EU VAT reg. no.: PL5731011937, Business Register Number REGON: 150058196, bank account number 24 1600 1097 0002 3405 5304 8001, namely, orders, advertising and marketing communication and information campaigns among users and clients.
Security of personal details is our priority. We care for administrative, technical and physical security measures in order to protect the personal details in our possession against unauthorized disclosure, use, change or destruction. We are committed to establishing appropriate safety control procedures to keep your personal details safe from any kind of foreseeable risk.
Personal details provided in forms are stored and processed in line with the Polish law. The set of personal data is treated as a separate database stored on the server in an isolated security area. The data administrator is Odlewnia Żeliwa Simiński-Ordon Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. In accordance with the Data protection Act (Journal of Laws Dziennik Ustaw No. 133 of 29th August 1997), all Users have access to their data and are entitled to have such data amended. Upon a request of a User, personal details may be removed anytime.
We do not provide, sell or lend personal data to other parties or institutions, unless this is required by a court of law, public prosecution service, police, or any other authorized institution.
- No information is gathered automatically, except for information contained in the cookie files.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular, text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the website user and are designed to support the use of the website. Cookie files usually contain the name of the website they originate from, period of their storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing and accessing cookie files on the user’s terminal equipment is the website operator of Odlewnia Żeliwa Simiński-Ordon Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with a registered office in Poczesna, Zawodzie, at ul. Jałowcowa 12 (42-262 Poczesna, Zawodzie).
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
a) Adjusting website contents to user preferences, optimizing website use. In particular, cookie files allow identification of the website user’s equipment and display the website adjusted to the user’s individual needs;
b) Create statistics which help us understand how website users use particular sites, which allow improving their structure and content;
c) Keep the user’s session open (after logging in), so that the user is not required to enter login and password on each subpage.
- Two main types of cookie files are used by our website, namely, session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the user’s terminal equipment until he/she logs out, leaves the website or closes the software application (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment for a period specified in cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the user.
- The website uses the following types of cookie files:
a) Strictly necessary cookies, which allow using the services available from the website, such as authentication cookies used for website services requiring authentication;
b) Cookie files used to ensure safety, such as those used for detecting website authentication misuses;
c) Efficiency cookies which allow gathering information on website usage;
d) Functional cookies, allowing storage of the user-selected settings and personalization of the user interface, e.g., with regard to the selected language or region, font size, website design, etc.;
e) Advertisement cookies which allow delivery of advertising contents suited to user’s interests.
- Frequently, the software application used for viewing web pages (web browser) enables storage of cookies on the user’s terminal equipment by default. Website users may change cookie settings anytime. The settings may be changed particularly so that the automatic cookie service in the web browser settings is blocked or the user is notified each time about installation of cookies on their equipment. Detailed information on the cookie functionality and options is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Website operator notifies that restricting the application of cookies may affect certain functions available from the website.
- Cookie files stored on the user’s terminal equipment may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
- For more information on cookie files, please go to web browser menu.